Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursdays without Cyd


It's been quite a long time since I did a Thrifty Thursday post. They're much harder to do! I've got to figure out what Cyd will say, and what super sensational picture to pick of her. Plus I have to pull back on the reins of what I reeeeeallly want and focus more on $$$. Anyway, I went out to The Fashion Center at Pentagon City last night to go to the Gap and pick up some false lashes. I went down to the food court to pick up some dinner and who's there staring me down with cute window displays and affordable clothing? XXI!! So I had to (read: HAD TO) go check it out. Found a dress I must have (read: MUST) and wanted to feature it today, but alas, I couldn't find it on their website. Oh Well. Here's a substitute ensemble that is totally different than intended but also super cute.